10 Steps to Get Your HCG Diet Started Again
Most people do all the overeating and drinking they can during the holiday seasons. By the end of the year, you will probably realize all of the fat that is accumulating around your abdomen and thighs. The new year is normally when folks begin weight loss goals so they can get rid of unwanted fat. If you need ideas on how to shed the added weight you gained from the holidays – or after a break from the HCG Diet or another diet plan – here are some of the most effective ways to get rid of body fat. ITS NOT ABOUT BUYING LARGER CLOTHES OR A LARGER BASKET:
- Mentally control your cravings: Once your mind starts to tell you that you’re hungry, you should allow at least ten minutes to pass before you let the cravings get to you. Studies show that a normal craving lasts for 10 minutes, so set aside the idea of a chocolate cake for a while and do something else. It’s always a good idea to find an excuse to avoid the kitchen or fast food restaurants.
- Replenish your liquids: A lot of folks mistake feelings of being thirsty for feelings of hunger, so drink plenty of water before you head for the chips. Cold water and iced tea are splendid ways to make you feel more full so you’ll have a better chance of eating less during a meal.
- Space out your meal times: Instead of eating three heavy meals, opt for 5-6 light meals a day. This is the best way to give your metabolism a boost, and make your mood and appetite control improve.
- Set realistic goals: This is one of the most effective ways to lose weight. Losing a pound or two every week is a good start. Never try to lose a bunch of weight during one week because this can have negative affects on your overall health.
- Boost your fiber intake: If you want to boost your metabolic rate to lose more weight you need to eat more fiber. Fruits and vegetables loaded with fiber will help control food cravings and they are good replacements if you want to eat something sweet.
- Pack your own lunch and snacks: Bringing your own lunch to work is a great way to stay on track with your weight loss goals. This will help prevent the temptation of eating whatever is available at the cafeteria, fast food place down the road, or the vending machine. It also teaches you to be more conscious of your food choices.
- Count your calories: Whenever you eat, count your calories. To help you keep track of calories you can make use of online and mobile phone applications that really work. So the next time you are offered a chocolate, mentally calculate first if you had enough calories for the day and say no.
- Look for substitutes: It is definitely a good idea to swap unhealthy foods with food items that are considered healthy. Instead of mayo, ask for a low-calorie dressing on your salad. Replace white bread with brown ones and opt for whole grains. Instead of soda, opt for water. The amount of choices you have are endless because there are a variety of different low fat and low calorie substitutions for any food.
- Raid the kitchen: Since you have a new weight loss goal you must begin with a clean slate. Go into your kitchen and find anything that you consider unhealthy and throw it out. Take away all the high-calorie, high-sugar, high-salt and preservative-laden foods and replace them with vegetables, fruits, nuts, lean cuts and other healthy foods.
- Don’t skip your exercises: You may begin with simple things such as walking or going for a light jog. To further fuel your metabolism, increase the intensity as you go and incorporate strength training at least three times a week.
The most effective ways to get rid of unwanted fat might mean you need to go through with a lifestyle modification. But if it’s good for your health, then it’s worth the trouble. Start the year right by eating right, exercising regularly, and checking out one of our HCG drops packages.