800 Calorie HCG Protocol: HCG Diet Drops Produce Amazing Weight Loss Without Side Effects
Many patients ask me:
Every single day, there are men and women around the globe struggling to lose weight. It isn’t because they don’t have the motivation. In fact, they most likely have bundles of it. Instead, their weight simply isn’t falling because they are using the wrong methods. They are using something that isn’t natural to their body at all. Let me introduce you to the HCG diet.
HCG is the Hormone Produced When a Woman Becomes Pregnant: It Helps Burn Fat
The HCG Diet is all about losing weight fast, in the safest way possible. This means that there is going to be absolutely no strain on the body, you won’t feel hungry due to the unique design of the diet, and perhaps more importantly, your metabolism will not slow down, which means you will lose weight almost constantly while on the diet. The basis of the diet is a hormone known as HCG. This hormone normally works hard to convert fat to energy to feed a fetus in pregnant women, This hormone is also present in males, albeit in not such great quantities. The HCG is taken along with an 800 calorie diet for optimum weight loss.
The HCG Diet is Fast and Safe
Many people ask if the diet is going to be easy. The answer is YES! You may feel a tiny bit hungry during the first week of the diet, but after that it levels off. The main reason you don’t feel hunger, despite not eating a lot, is because the diet cut back on as much sugar as possible and instead emphasizes the use of protein which makes you feel full. If you have struggled with diets in the past because you simply cannot shake your cravings then this may be the right one for you! The only way in which you are going to feel hungry on this diet is if you decide to skip meals as you won’t be getting the amount of calories that you need. So if you do choose to follow the 800 Calorie HCG Protocol (which is recommended), be sure to follow the plan exactly for the best results. It will work much better, and you have a greater chance of sticking to it until the end.
In addition to the diet, you will also be exercising for at least fifteen minutes a day, which is something that anybody should be able to manage, even with the busier lifestyles nowadays. All of this going to combine to give you not only quick weight loss, but incredibly healthy weight loss. Once you come off the 800 Calorie HCG Protocol you really will feel like a better person as a result – just make sure that you eat the right foods in order to keep the weight off!
Why not carry out a bit more research on the HCG diet? You will be surprised at the amount of work that has gone intro designing a program that is not only safe, but also incredibly effective. This really is the only thing that you need to lose weight in the fastest way possible.
HCG Diet is Very Low Carb: Is It Right for You?
Most diet programs for weight loss are mainly focused on managing calories. Of course, there is good reason for that. A surplus of calorie intake versus expenditure eventually leads to weight gain. Only about 500 additional calories a day can result in an extra pound of body weight per week – and, of course, the opposite applies just as much. However, it is also important to know where those calories come from, a fact that is not always communicated as well. It’s the carbs that are most important.
A low-carb diet is one of many options for someone who wants to lose weight. Before selecting this option, you should become familiar with how a low-carb diet works, as well as what kind of results to expect and what risks may be involved. Individuals should also consider their health, lifestyle and personal food preferences to determine if they are well suited for success on a low-carb diet. Too much fat in your diet can cause rapid weight gain and gradually leads to obesity and other related health problems. Excessive saturated fat in the diet can also elevate cholesterol levels, particularly LDL (low density lipoprotein) which is bad cholesterol.
The big news recently was this: People burned, on average, 300 more calories a day when they were eating the very low carb plan than they did on the high-carbohydrate plan. This is before the reduction in total calories. The low-glycemic diet was somewhere in between. The study authors concluded that, over time, people eating a low-fat diet would have a much harder time maintaining their weight loss than people on a lower-carbohydrate regimen. That’s the reason low carb diets are better.
Remember, our body does need carbs. Carbohydrates are what fuels your body and gives your muscles energy. If you are worried about carbs and weight gain, remember: If you stop eating carbs early in the day (about 4pm) they will be absorbed and used by your muscles; Eating carbs late in the day is where problems start. It’s not the fruits or the “good carbs”, but the high glycemic index carbs such as bread, sugar, cereals, rice, pasta and potatoes that cause all of the problems when your muscles are inactive at night.
Because many low-carb options are high in saturated fat and salt, they can lead to health problems such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure. The lack of balanced nutrition can also lead to other ailments, such as constipation as a result of limited fiber or a decrease in energy levels. The restrictive nature of low-carb diets may also lead to feelings of deprivation, which can result in overindulgence of carbs and weight gain when the program ends.
If you’ve had a good experience, and I mean real success and permanent weight loss, with low fat diets and counting calories, points or something similar, then my 800 Calorie HCG Protocol plan may be not be for you.
My 800 Calorie HCG Protocol Is Right For You If:
- You have seen any results on low carb diets (e.g. Atkins or South Beach)
- You have a lot of carb cravings and are sensitive to carbs
- You experience the need to eat right after a meal, and have strong urges to eat throughout the day
- You feel sluggish after eating, especially after eating carb loaded foods
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol or just a family history of these problems
- Your doctor told you to lose weight quickly
The 800 Calorie HCG Protocol has proven to help control blood sugar and blood pressure. If these are your problems or if there just is a strong family history of these problems consider starting the HCG Diet and Dr Lipman’s HCG food plan.
Why Can’t I Just Eat a Lot Less?
Many diet plans over the past twenty years based on ultra-low calorie intake have been tried without much success. Almost all of these plans were met with intense hunger, cravings and loss of lean body mass. The HCG Food Plan makes a huge difference because of the almost absent hunger. The result is weight loss that spares protein, maintains energy, removes hunger and provides a general feeling of well-being not available in other weight loss plans.
Low Carb Diets Without HCG
Recently a large study was completed with subjects eating a very low calorie, low carb diet (not as low as the 800 Calorie HCG Protocol). Calories were reduced by serving very small portions. For some men this was almost a starvation diet. There diet would be adjusted to maintain this weight loss for another two months.
Symptoms on Low Calorie-Low Carb Diet Without HCG Drops:
- Constant hunger, described as a gnawing sensation in their stomach
- Being cold
- Fatigued and sleepy all day
- Metabolism decreased by 30%, making the actual reduction in weight slow down
- Inability to concentrate
- Marked weakness during physical activity
- Sex interest was markedly decreased
- Marked reduction in physical activity
But more important was what happened when the diet was over: Everyone one of the subjects experienced excess eating and in less than 2 weeks they all had regained their weight loss. This report is typical of millions of other dieters who attempt to lose weight without concentrating on the carbs, protein, fat and ignoring the metabolism. Hunger was literally uncontrollable in these semi starvation studies. More importantly, the reduction food led to disproportionate reductions in energy expenditure and metabolic activity. The human body is constructed to maintain its weight–resisting both weight gain and weight loss, so that the obese remain obese and the thin remain thin. Dr Jules Hirsch from the Rockefeller University writes, “Of all the damn unsuccessful treatments, the treatment of weight reduction by diet for obese people just doesn’t seem to work.”
Dieters following my HCG Food Plan have none of the problems associated with these types of traditional diets. They have no hunger, feelings of weakness, or inability to concentrate. Most importantly, because they go to phase 3, they do not quickly regain their weight as shown in the study above. Most of them are able to maintain their weight loss indefinitely.
HCG Diet Drops Have Minimal to No Side Effects
The side effects are almost non-existent and not much different than any other low calorie diet. They include episodes of weakness and low blood sugar (often seen when skipping meals), constipation and lack of energy. All of these feelings are due to the marked reduction in sugar and all are transient. Having a high-protein snack and not skipping meals can eliminate almost all of them. Drinking water and adding some fiber can relieve the constipation problem. Of course, weight loss will vary with each individual depending upon his/her own metabolism, age, starting weight, and recent diet history. But I have seen almost no side effects from my 800 Calorie HCG Protocol.
For Best Results, try Dr. Lipman’s HCG Diet Drops
Many overweight Americans now recognize the beneficial effects of HCG drops in their efforts to lose weight. However, not all HCG drops are the same. The market is saturated various HCG products–one website’s drops are not the same as another. It’s important to know the source of the HCG product before starting an HCG weight loss program. Also, taking only HCG weight loss drops is not enough. One has to change their lifestyle as well or the weight loss, if any even occurs, will only be temporary.
Dr. Lipman’s HCG weight loss drops and 800 calorie HCG Diet Plan from bestbuyhcg.com are the best available. This plan is a new doctor-designed, patient-tested 800 calorie diet combined with HCG drops guaranteed for maximum weight loss. This low-calorie diet is a very specific, easy to follow program that lists exact food choices and serving sizes. The guide, along with Dr. Lipman’s HCG drops, are scientifically developed for dieters to help them reach their maximum weight loss potential–in other words, what they’re supposed to look like without the excess fat. There are plenty of weight loss guides out there, but few of them have been developed by an M.D. endocrinologist, and even fewer have the real-world results like Dr. Lipman’s program.
Dr. Lipman’s plan has been clinically tested. Those who completed the program were proven to have experienced improved health, better agility, improved sleep patterns and other health benefits. Getting to that ideal weight is of course only half the battle–the other half is staying there. With its very visible results, dieters will want to continue eating the healthier combination of foods recommended by the plan and living this new lifestyle. This fundamental change in attitude after a successful diet is a hallmark of the program.
The plan works best with HCG weight loss drops from bestbuyhcg.com because:
- they have all natural ingredients
- they have the highest potency available
- they are made in the USA under FDA guidelines for assured quality
- they support the full 800 Calorie HCG Protocol for maximum effectiveness
How Much Weight Loss Can I Expect on the HCG Diet?
You have heard all kinds of weight loss predictions form internet sites about this question. Some say you will lose 1 lb a day, other say 2 lbs a day and others say more than 30 lbs a month. The real truth is that it is impossible for anyone to predict what a given person will lose without more information–exact weight loss amounts, on any program, vary with the individual; Everyone’s body and medical situation is different. However, Dr Lipman’s experience can give you an idea of how effective his 800 Calorie HCG Protocol can be. The rate of weight loss can depend on one or more of the following factors:
- Age: Younger people lose weight faster than older people. You can think of age 60 as a dividing line. Individuals older than 60 seem to lose weight about 20% slower than those in their 40’s or 50’s.
- Gender: It’s well established that on average, men lose weight much faster than women of equal height and weight. Typically, women are shorter than men, but even when the data is adjusted for height, there is still a difference. This is mainly due to the differences in testosterone levels between men and women.
- Height: Height is a main factor in Body Mass Index (BMI) calculations that determine what a person should weigh relative to their height.
- Previous Weight Loss: This is very important and almost always overlooked. If you have lost weight in the previous 3 months, your metabolism is reduced by the weight loss. When you try to lose weight you are entering a state of a slower metabolism and weight loss is naturally slower. That’s why weight loss slows down as you lose weight. This is a natural state and it served our ancestors well 10,000 years ago before there was farming. Today it only serves to keep us fat.
- Medications: Again this is often overlooked. There are a lot of medications that may interfere with weight loss. Usually these are prescription medications. The ones that cause the most significant metabolic slowdown, thus interfering with weight loss, are psychiatric medications used for anxiety and depression. Some medications for diabetes, like insulin, also interfere with weight loss.
- Physical activity: This plays a large role in weight loss. Obviously people who are exercising will lose weight faster than those that are not–as long as they are not eating more calories than they burn while exercising, or using the exercise as a “reward”.
Dr Lipman’s Results in Treating Overweight Patients with the HCG Diet:
Remember, weight loss varies with the individual and how closely they follow Dr. Lipman’s 800 Calorie HCG Protocol. The weight loss figures below represent estimated averages. Your results may vary.
- Women who are 40 years or less, with no medical problems, taking no medications who weigh 200 lbs, expect to lose 15-20 lbs per month
- Women who are 41 years or more, with no medical problems and taking no medications who weigh 200 lbs, subtract 5 lb per month
- Men, who are less than 40 years old, who weigh more than 200 lbs, are taking no medications and have no medical problems, expect to lose about 20-30 lbs per month
- Men older than 41 ys. old, who weigh more than 200 lbs, subtract 5 lbs per month.
- Women or men of any age who weight under 200 lbs, subtract at least 5-7 lbs per month